Heck Yeah Bannable Offenses
The following list of prohibited actions are bannable offenses on Heck Yeah. Any of the following actions could result in a member’s deactivation and removal from the platform.
- Scheduling or starting sessions with yourself or fake clients
- Any efforts to send or receive money from Heck Yeah coaches or clients off-platform
- Any efforts to recruit coaches or clients to work or train off-platform
- Any attempt to exchange private contact information with Heck Yeah coaches or clients
- Money laundering or theft
- Spam messaging
- Running sessions off of the Heck Yeah platform without written permission from Heck Yeah
- Any instances of bullying, threats, abuse, or use of offensive language towards Heck Yeah clients, staff, or coaches
- Nudity, sexual comments or content, and/or attempts to use Heck Yeah as a dating site
- Repeatedly asking for free sessions or services
- Fraudulent use of credit cards or other payment methods
- Identity fraud
Was this article helpful?