What is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
GDPR, a European regulation, is designed to:
- Unify privacy rights across the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Strengthen individual data subjects’ rights for EEA residents
Your ability to delete, correct, and transport personal data on Heck Yeah is protected by GDPR.
Personal Data & Third-Party Vendors
In order to give clients more control over their data, we hire third-party vendors to perform specialized tasks, like processing personal data.
Our vendors provide the following services:
- Hosting. Third-party servers host our platform.
- Analytics/Marketing. Various third-party entities provide services like analytics and marketing that allow Heck Yeah to improve continuously, optimize our platform, understand customer habits, and tailor our marketing efforts.
- Customer Support/Communication. Third-party services allow us to communicate with customers, provide support, and answer questions promptly.
To learn more about the GDPR, click here.
This page contains general information but is not and should not be treated as legal advice.
Was this article helpful?